শুক্রবার, ২১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Jo & Jo: North Carolina Baby Shower

I've really lucked out in the friend department since moving to North Carolina. When we moved here, I was 20 weeks pregnant, and I knew no one. I knew it was likely to be a lonely first few months, but I had Johnny so I was okay with that.

But then I went to church, and I've felt so loved and welcomed by all the girls I've met there. Even though I have no family nearby, I feel like I'll have a huge support group when the baby arrives. It's incredible, and I feel very loved.

My friend Stephanie insisted on throwing me a baby shower the first weekend of December! It was wonderful, and I wish I had better pictures that documented it. Hopefully these will at least give a glimpse of the night...


We played games and enjoyed yummy desserts. And I just had the best time. When I got home that night with all my baby booty, I told Johnny, "Well, I think now we're officially ready for Baby Girl!"

Source: http://johnnyandjoanna.blogspot.com/2012/12/north-carolina-baby-shower.html

Rihanna wiz khalifa Michael Clarke Duncan Nazanin Boniadi Deval Patrick Dedication 4 labor day

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন