শুক্রবার, ২৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

What are your priorities? - Social Anxiety - Support Groups

Career, Health, Relationships, Fitness.

How are you dealing with your priorities.
Are you out of balance?
What are your goals for each area?

I've been focused on my career pretty much since I was thirteen.
I've always been pretty terrible at relationships. The past few years I've put alot of time into my family. Strengthening the important bonds. And trying to rebuild bridges with my oldest and most sincere friendships. Making friends can increase the opportunities to meet girls in a casual non-threatening situation.

My health has been through rough times, mostly mental health. I was in the mental hospital in 2005. Now that I've quit smoking and am not in the hospital my health is better, but I look forward to having a full time job so I can live independently and get around freely - to that end I am buying a scooter for now and eventually a motorcycle (will probably cost about $10k.) Getting around and out and about a bit more can increase my opportunities to meet girls.

My fitness is my worst area. It's also probably my lowest priority. I have gained weight because of my medication and lack of activity. Been so focused on my writing that I don't set aside any time to work out or go for walks. I'm now 110 kgs and I need to start paying some attention to my goal to lose about 20kg.

Source: http://social-anxiety.supportgroups.com/sg/social-anxiety/what-are-your-priorities

Hurricane Katrina Hurricane Isaac Path Isaac Hurricane earthquake san diego Hurricane Isaac Sam Claflin Tony Farmer

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন